Welcome Back to the DIBELS Data System
As part of the final steps in transitioning the DIBELS Data System (DDS) to the Amplify family, we have made several updates for the start of the new school year including:
- New url. https://dibels.amplify.com, The DIBELS Data System is now hosted at Amplify, so update those bookmarks for easy log in.
- New colors. We have incorporated new Amplify product colors throughout the site for a fresh new look.
- New email. Our new customer support email address is: email@example.com This comes with the added benefit of access to additional support staff and extended support hours.
- New opportunities. Amplify has an array of learning opportunities that are available to all DDS customers. Check out the resources posted on the Professional Development page, such as the Science of Reading podcast, and keep an eye out for invitations to webinars.
Equally important to the changes we did make, are the things that are central to DDS that we are keeping the same in order to ensure continuity for educators and schools.
- DDS feature layout and reports remain the same, making it easy to restart your account where you left off.
- Continued low price of $1 per student.
- Online DIBELS Courses developed by University of Oregon's Center on Teaching and Learning are still available, including the free DIBELS 8 Transition Course. If your district hasn't made the switch to DIBELS 8th Edition yet, this is a quick and easy way to get staff trained on the new measures.
- DIBELS and IDEL Materials are still available for free download. You can also purchase printed DIBELS 8th Edition kits from our eCommerce site.
We look forward to working with you this year, please let us know how we can be of assistance.
The DDS Team